Free cannabis delivery*, from dispensary to your door
- Attune1:1 CBD Medicated LotionCBD
- Salve ItChill 2:1 Shea ButterCBD
- Michigan Organic Rub1:1 Muscle Cooling TopicalCBD
- The Healing Rose x Garden Remedies1:1 Lemon Ginger Topical SalveCBD
- INSAKalee CBD 20:1 SalveCBD
- 5Chill MedicatedCBD 500mg RubCBD
- Topicas1:1 Recovery Shea ButterCBD
- Hollingsworth Hemp CompanyBlack Girl Magic CBD SalveCBD
- In Good HealthCBD Topical StickCBD
- CodaRestore 2:1:1 SalveCBD
- Chill Medicated1:1 Extreme Body RubCBD*
- Profound NaturalsWax StickCBD
- Salve It1:1 Lavender Shea ButterCBD
- Topicas1:1 Massage Oil Lavender CBDCBD
- Mary's MedicinalsMuscle FreezeCBD
- Mary's Medicinals1:1 Transdermal RubCBD
- Revolutionary ClinicsShea Butter Thc Lemon MintCBD
- Attune1:1 CBD Muscle FreezeCBD
- Michigan Organic RubExtra Relief Vanilla Mint RubCBD
- 3Sanctuary Medicinals4:3 CBD Massage LotionCBD
- 2Sanctuary Medicinals1:1 Transdermal GelCBD
- 2Sanctuary Medicinals1:1 Infused Deep Tissue Muscle RubCBD
- TopicasMeditate 1:1 Shea ButterCBD
- Tinq1:1 Shea Butter SalveCBD
ALL ABOUT TOPICALS
Topicals are cannabis-infused balms, oils, lotions, and salves that are used on the body for relief of pain, soreness, and inflammation. Unlike other cannabis products, topicals are non-psychoactive — the skin absorbs the cannabis compounds locally without any mind-altering effects. Because topicals are non-intoxicating, they’re a great choice for those who want to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without any cerebral activity.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
When you use cannabis-infused topicals, the cannabinoids bind directly to receptors in your skin, muscles, and nerves for localized relief. The effects of topicals are anecdotal — sometimes they can be felt right away, other times they can take hours, and some report feeling no noticeable changes or relief.
Like all topical treatments, cannabis topicals come in an endless variety of styles, packaging, and sizes. Though topicals don’t have psychoactive properties, brands will still identify the THC to CBD ratio in each product’s formula as the compounds work with different binding sites in the body. Most topicals have a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio which allows the cannabinoids to work synergistically and provide the greatest therapeutic effect.
Topicals are usually broken down into three main categories — skincare; bath soaks and bombs; and salves, roller balls, and balms. In addition to their natural cannabinoid content, these products often use other ingredients that aid in pain and inflammation relief such as menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, shea, coconut, and jojoba.