Free cannabis delivery*, from dispensary to your door
- Topicas1:1 Recovery Shea ButterCBD
- Theory WellnessCBDSalveCBD
- Salve ItChill 2:1 Shea ButterCBD
- Topicas1:1 Unscented Massage OilCBD
- The Heirloom CollectiveArnica BalmHybrid
- Allay1:1 LotionCBD
- TopicasMeditate 1:1 Shea ButterCBD
- Mary's MedicinalsTransdermal CBN PatchHybrid
- Chill Medicated3:1 Extreme Body RubCBD
- Michigan Organic Rub1:1 Muscle Cooling TopicalCBD
- 612 StudiosPurient Personal LubricantHybrid
- 612 StudiosPurient Plus Personal LubricantHybrid
- Meg & ZenZen RSO Balm
- Meg & ZenZen Spice RSO Balm
- The Healing Rose x Garden Remedies1:1 Lemon Ginger Topical SalveCBD
- Slate1:1 Wonder BalmCBD
- The Fix1:1 BalmCBD
- Theory WellnessCBD Extra Strength Body OilCBD
- INSAKalee CBD 20:1 SalveCBD
- 5INSAKalee CBD 1:1 LotionCBD
- The Heirloom CollectiveMuscle Salve
- Tinq1:1 Shea Butter SalveCBD
- The Healing RoseFortify & Renew CBD Bath SoakCBD
- Nordic Goddess1:1 Body Balm Salve StickCBD
ALL ABOUT TOPICALS
Topicals are cannabis-infused balms, oils, lotions, and salves that are used on the body for relief of pain, soreness, and inflammation. Unlike other cannabis products, topicals are non-psychoactive — the skin absorbs the cannabis compounds locally without any mind-altering effects. Because topicals are non-intoxicating, they’re a great choice for those who want to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without any cerebral activity.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
When you use cannabis-infused topicals, the cannabinoids bind directly to receptors in your skin, muscles, and nerves for localized relief. The effects of topicals are anecdotal — sometimes they can be felt right away, other times they can take hours, and some report feeling no noticeable changes or relief.
Like all topical treatments, cannabis topicals come in an endless variety of styles, packaging, and sizes. Though topicals don’t have psychoactive properties, brands will still identify the THC to CBD ratio in each product’s formula as the compounds work with different binding sites in the body. Most topicals have a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio which allows the cannabinoids to work synergistically and provide the greatest therapeutic effect.
Topicals are usually broken down into three main categories — skincare; bath soaks and bombs; and salves, roller balls, and balms. In addition to their natural cannabinoid content, these products often use other ingredients that aid in pain and inflammation relief such as menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, shea, coconut, and jojoba.