Free cannabis delivery*, from dispensary to your door
- Topicas1:1 Massage Oil Lavender CBDCBD
- Mary's Medicinals1:1 Transdermal CompoundCBD
- Michigan Organic Rub5:1 Chapstick CBD/THCCBD
- The Healing RoseHippie's Hideaway CBD Bath SoakCBD
- The Healing RoseUnscented CBD Bath SoakCBD
- Mary's MedicinalsTransdermal Sativa THC PatchSativa
- Her HighnessTHC Pleasure Oil
- Nordic Goddess1:1 CBD Body BalmCBD
- The Heirloom CollectiveArnica BalmHybrid
- The Healing RoseFortify & Renew CBD Bath SoakCBD300mg CBD*
- Mary's MedicinalsTransdermal CBN PatchHybrid
- Slate1:1 Wonder BalmCBD
- Mary's MedicinalsTransdermal Compound 1:1 50:50CBD
- Meg & ZenZen RSO Balm
- MannaCBD Patches, 20 mg
- On DutyCBD Topical
- Green LotusCBD Topical Lotion - Freeze
- Green LotusCBD Topical Lotion - Heat
- Green LotusCBD Topical Lotion - Salve
- Dr. Karen'sMassage Oil - Unscented
- Dr. Karen'sMassage Oil - Lavender Lilac
- re:CBDTopical Face Mask
- TopicasCBD Lemongrass Massage OilCBD
- Mary's MedicinalsTransdermal Indica THC PatchIndica
ALL ABOUT TOPICALS
Topicals are cannabis-infused balms, oils, lotions, and salves that are used on the body for relief of pain, soreness, and inflammation. Unlike other cannabis products, topicals are non-psychoactive — the skin absorbs the cannabis compounds locally without any mind-altering effects. Because topicals are non-intoxicating, they’re a great choice for those who want to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without any cerebral activity.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
When you use cannabis-infused topicals, the cannabinoids bind directly to receptors in your skin, muscles, and nerves for localized relief. The effects of topicals are anecdotal — sometimes they can be felt right away, other times they can take hours, and some report feeling no noticeable changes or relief.
Like all topical treatments, cannabis topicals come in an endless variety of styles, packaging, and sizes. Though topicals don’t have psychoactive properties, brands will still identify the THC to CBD ratio in each product’s formula as the compounds work with different binding sites in the body. Most topicals have a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio which allows the cannabinoids to work synergistically and provide the greatest therapeutic effect.
Topicals are usually broken down into three main categories — skincare; bath soaks and bombs; and salves, roller balls, and balms. In addition to their natural cannabinoid content, these products often use other ingredients that aid in pain and inflammation relief such as menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, shea, coconut, and jojoba.