Free cannabis delivery*, from dispensary to your door
- Restore 2:1:1 SalveCBD
- Escape Artists1:1 Relief Cream Unscented
- Profound NaturalsWax StickCBD
- In Good HealthCBD Topical StickCBD
- The Healing RoseRelax & Restore Roll On CBD Blend
- Topicas4:1 Recovery Salve
- Sira NaturalsPurient Plus Lubricant
- Mary's MedicinalsTHCa Transdermal PatchHybrid
- Mary's MedicinalsMuscle FreezeCBD
- Salve ItChill 2:1 Shea ButterCBD
- Revolutionary ClinicsShea Butter Thc Lemon MintCBD
- Salve It1:1 Lavender Shea ButterCBD
- TopicasSalve It - THC LavenderHybrid
- TopicasSalve It - THC Lemon Mint
- 4TopicasSalve It - THC Lemon
- Mary's Medicinals1:1 Transdermal PatchCBD
- Michigan Organic RubExtra Relief Muscle Cooling RubCBD
- 612 StudiosPurient Personal LubricantHybrid
- 612 StudiosPurient Plus Personal LubricantHybrid
- TopicasMeditate 1:1 Shea ButterCBD
- 5INSAKalee CBD 1:1 LotionCBD
- The Healing RoseRelax & Unwind CBD Bath SoakCBD
- The Heirloom CollectiveMuscle Salve
- The Healing RoseCBD Orange Lavender W/ Chamomile Lip BalmCBD25mg CBD*
ALL ABOUT TOPICALS
Topicals are cannabis-infused balms, oils, lotions, and salves that are used on the body for relief of pain, soreness, and inflammation. Unlike other cannabis products, topicals are non-psychoactive — the skin absorbs the cannabis compounds locally without any mind-altering effects. Because topicals are non-intoxicating, they’re a great choice for those who want to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without any cerebral activity.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
When you use cannabis-infused topicals, the cannabinoids bind directly to receptors in your skin, muscles, and nerves for localized relief. The effects of topicals are anecdotal — sometimes they can be felt right away, other times they can take hours, and some report feeling no noticeable changes or relief.
Like all topical treatments, cannabis topicals come in an endless variety of styles, packaging, and sizes. Though topicals don’t have psychoactive properties, brands will still identify the THC to CBD ratio in each product’s formula as the compounds work with different binding sites in the body. Most topicals have a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio which allows the cannabinoids to work synergistically and provide the greatest therapeutic effect.
Topicals are usually broken down into three main categories — skincare; bath soaks and bombs; and salves, roller balls, and balms. In addition to their natural cannabinoid content, these products often use other ingredients that aid in pain and inflammation relief such as menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, shea, coconut, and jojoba.