- 5Lost FarmSour Cherry x Silver Kush Live Resin GummiesSativa
- SelectStrawberry Peach BitesHybridStaff Pick$20.00
- True North CollectiveStrawberry Fields GummiesHybrid
- True North CollectivePurple Rain Mini GummiesHybrid
- 4.8I Am EdiblePeach Mango Chews - 20 PackHybrid
- Lost FarmSilver Kush x Sour Cherry Live Resin GummiesSativa
- I Am EdibleCranberry Pomegranate ChewsHybrid
- Dialed In GummiesGMO Slapz Solventless GummiesHybrid
- 710 LabsWatermelon Zkittlez #11 Solventless GummiesHybrid
- 5Noble RoadDazed Sugar Hash Rosin CookiesHybrid
- CHOICESour Strawnana Smoothie GummiesHybrid
- North Cannabis CompanyPerfect Peach GummiesHybrid
- Freshly BakedPineapple Mango Fruit Chew100mg THC*
- Freshly BakedRaspberry GummiesHybrid
- Lepow ExtractsSour Crunch Full Spectrum Gummy BitesHybrid
- KaviarFruity Krunch Muncheez Crispies Cereal BarHybrid
- Dialed InGarlic Breath Gummies100mg THC*
- Dialed In GummiesGarlic Breath Liquid GummiesHybrid
- Dialed In GummiesPapaya Cake Soventless Liquid GummiesHybrid
- Dialed In GummiesRuntz x Gmac Solventess Liquid GummiesHybrid
- Koala EdiblesStrawberry Cheesecake BarHybrid
- 4.9Kushy PunchStrawberry Sativa GummiesSativa
- Dialed In x CHCTropicanna Cookies Rosin GummiesHybrid
- I Am EdibleRaspberry Green Tea (20 Pack)Hybrid
ALL ABOUT EDIBLES
Edibles are cannabis products that you eat or drink. When ingesting edibles, the cannabinoid content is processed by your digestive system as opposed to being absorbed by the lungs, as with smoking or vaporizing. This is why edibles take longer to kick in and can be longer lasting. They're a fantastic option if you’re looking to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking. Not only are they easy to dose and accessory-free, but edibles are also straight-up delicious.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
Edibles vary widely in their ingredients, including how much THC they contain. Dispensary products will always indicate the dosing on their packaging in milligram measurements, and the nature of the effects may vary depending on your physiology and tolerance. When considering edibles it’s important to remember that, since they take longer for your body to absorb, it can take longer for the effects to kick in (anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours). More importantly, the cannabinoids stay present in your body for longer. If consumed responsibly via proper dosing, edibles can last between four and eight hours.
These days dispensary edibles come in many different forms, from chocolate bars, chews, and bites to gummies, lozenges, drinks, and drops. Before ingesting, be sure to read the dosing recommendation on the packaging.
WEIGHTS & QUANTITIES
1 - 2.5 mg - Perfect for first-time users and those newer to cannabis consumption. Effects include mild relief of pain, stress, and anxiety, plus increased focus and creativity.
2.5 - 15 mg - Good for average cannabis users, as well folks experiencing symptoms not allayed by smaller doses. Effects include stronger relief of pain, stress, and anxiety.
30 - 50 mg - Appropriate for experienced cannabis users and those with a higher tolerance. Effects include significant relief of pain, as well as euphoria.
50 - 100 mg - Exclusive to extremely-high tolerance cannabis users or medical patients living with inflammatory disorders, cancers, and other conditions.