Free cannabis delivery*, from dispensary to your door
- 4.9Sanctuary MedicinalsPeach Mango Fruit ChewHybrid
- 4.7Garden RemediesBlood Orange Energy Guarana ChewSativa4.2mg THC/4.2mg CBD*
- 4.7Sanctuary MedicinalsRainbow Fruit ChewHybrid
- 4.8Garden RemediesWatermelon Serenity Melatonin ChewsIndica5.4mg THC*
- 4.6D-LineTHC Lumens - VarietyHybrid
- Berkshire RootsSour Passionfruit ChewsHybrid
- KanhaCherry GummiesSativa5.4mg THC*
- 5KivaCamino Watermelon Lemonade GummiesHybrid98.6mg THC*
- 5Garden RemediesWatermelon ChewsHybrid19.9mg THC*
- 4.9Garden RemediesSour Peach ChewsHybrid21.4mg THC*
- CultivateFlying Bon Bon: Milk Chocolate BarHybrid41.4mg THC*
- 4.8Sanctuary MedicinalsWatermelon LozengeHybrid
- 5KanhaBlue Raspberry GummiesHybrid4.9mg THC*
- KanhaStrawberry GummiesIndica5.3mg THC*
- Cultivate1:1 Blackberry HexiesCBD27.7mg THC/21.2mg CBD*
- Happy ValleyCherry Cola GummiesHybrid
- 4.9D-LineTHC Watermelon GemsHybrid
- 4.5Sanctuary MedicinalsWatermelon Fruit ChewHybrid
- 4.9CultivateBlue Razz HexiesHybrid95.8mg THC*
- 5Sanctuary MedicinalsSalted Carmel Milk Chocolate BarHybrid
- 3.5Sanctuary MedicinalsSpellbound Fruit ChewsHybrid
- 5Sanctuary MedicinalsCookies And Cream Chocolate BarHybrid
- 5CultivateStrawberry Kiwi HexiesHybrid97.8mg THC*
- Southie AdamsSour Watermelon ChewsHybrid
ALL ABOUT EDIBLES
Edibles are cannabis products that you eat or drink. When ingesting edibles, the cannabinoid content is processed by your digestive system as opposed to being absorbed by the lungs, as with smoking or vaporizing. This is why edibles take longer to kick in and can be longer lasting. They're a fantastic option if you’re looking to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking. Not only are they easy to dose and accessory-free, but edibles are also straight-up delicious.
POTENCY, ONSET & DURATION
Edibles vary widely in their ingredients, including how much THC they contain. Dispensary products will always indicate the dosing on their packaging in milligram measurements, and the nature of the effects may vary depending on your physiology and tolerance. When considering edibles it’s important to remember that, since they take longer for your body to absorb, it can take longer for the effects to kick in (anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours). More importantly, the cannabinoids stay present in your body for longer. If consumed responsibly via proper dosing, edibles can last between four and eight hours.
These days dispensary edibles come in many different forms, from chocolate bars, chews, and bites to gummies, lozenges, drinks, and drops. Before ingesting, be sure to read the dosing recommendation on the packaging.
WEIGHTS & QUANTITIES
1 - 2.5 mg - Perfect for first-time users and those newer to cannabis consumption. Effects include mild relief of pain, stress, and anxiety, plus increased focus and creativity.
2.5 - 15 mg - Good for average cannabis users, as well folks experiencing symptoms not allayed by smaller doses. Effects include stronger relief of pain, stress, and anxiety.
30 - 50 mg - Appropriate for experienced cannabis users and those with a higher tolerance. Effects include significant relief of pain, as well as euphoria.
50 - 100 mg - Exclusive to extremely-high tolerance cannabis users or medical patients living with inflammatory disorders, cancers, and other conditions.