- MedtainerXL Grinder and Cannister (Assorted Colors)
- Luv BudsXL Flat Top Carb Cap
- OCBX-Pert King Size Slim Fit Rolling Papers
- Freshly BakedWooden Rolling Tray - Walnut
- RyotWooden One Hitter with Glass Tip
- Witch Dr.Wood And Cannabis Moodmat
- RAWWiz Khalifa 1 1/4 Classic Loud Pack
- RAWWide Rolling Tips
- NETAWhite Tree Logo Pom-Pom Beanie (Gray)
- NETAWhite Tree Logo Beanie (Black)
- NETAWhite Box T-Shirt (Black) Large
- NETAWhite Box Sweatshirt (Navy) 1XL
- NETAWhite Box Navy Sweatshirt (Medium)
- NETAWhite Box Hoodie (Black) 1XL
- GravWhimsical Taster 16mm
- ClipperWestern Front Lighter
- WindshipWaxon Skillet Dab Tool
- SkilletoolsWaxon Double Sided Dab Tool
- King PalmWatermelon Wave (Slim) 2 Pack
- Juicy JayWatermelon Papers 1 1/4
- OozeWater Pipe 12" Space - Famous Brandz x Design
- OozeWater Pipe 12" GOA - Famous Brandz x Design
- PulsarWarped Sky Dab Tool
- RyotWalnut Rolling Tray
ALL ABOUT CANNABIS ACCESSORIES
Cannabis accessories are anything you need to prepare, smoke, vaporize, or ingest cannabis. From basic rolling papers and pipes to sophisticated dab mats and rigs, you can find cannabis accessories to accommodate every kind of method of consumption and smoking style.
Flower is often smoked out of a pipe, bubbler, bong, chillum or one-hitter; rolled into a joint or blunt using rolling papers, rolling trays, or rollers; or vaporized via a dry-herb vape. Grinders are commonly used to break up the full bud into smaller pieces, and lighters, torches, or wicks are required to burn the flower into smoke. Stash storages can be used to keep your flower fresh and your space odor-free.
Vape cartridges and pods are used with vaporizers or batteries, which sometimes also require a battery charger.
Concentrates are usually used with dab rigs. Common concentrate accessories include dab mats, bangers, and dab tools, as well as a heat source such as lighters or torches.